The world is changing with every tick-tock in the clock, so why should you stay behind? Get smart and embrace the change — go digital. It’s high time that your time teller needs a digital update, and if you still haven’t checked out the new range of smartwatches driven by the technology we suggest you do that right away.
The famous American watchmakers from Fossil Group recently introduced some super cool wearable devices that we thought were exceptionally useful if for people who value their time.
The brand launched a series of connected devices across six of its owned and licensed brands namely Fossil Q, Michael Kors Connected, Skagen Connected, Chaps, Emporio Armani and Misfit.
When we were asked to review one of the most popular smartwatches from Fossil Q – Q Marshal — we couldn’t have been happier. Here are our top 5 reasons why we can’t stop raving about it.
1. Smart connectivity: Along with telling the time, this smartwatch gives you all the important information like call, email and message alerts with a single tap on your display screen. What a super cool way to stay connected all 24×7 and getting updates from the virtual world on finger tips!
2. Smooth Touchscreen: I loved the display dial of this timepiece the most, and even though it uses a highly advanced technology using it was damn easy. The best thing about this display for us was the number of change options that come in fantastic colours and themes – from old style roman numerals to rainbow patterns, digital display and awesome cartoon time tellers – I had a lot of fun changing the dial depending on the mood!
3. Conversation Starter: The design of this watch is quite bold – thick tan vintage-inspired leather strap and big dial screen – this watch was an instant hit with people, who were quite impressed with its unique design. I thought it looked a little big on my wrist, but it was my statement accessory with any casual or formal outfit I paired it with – and it was a perfect match with most of my looks.
4. Awesome Features: One of the coolest features that I really liked about this wearable smart device was that it connects with my phone so easily, and I can make calls from it too. It also reads my Whatsapp messages, Emails and texts instantly and tracks my fitness regime as well.
So it’s like my phone, laptop and Fitbit – all integrated into a compact watch! With an efficient watch like this, I sometimes feel like a secret agent from Hollywood movies who can do everything with this exceptionally smart device.
5. Keep up with time: I feel smart watches are going to be the next big revolution in the digital world, and this is a great option for gadget lovers across the world. The watch is priced at INR 22,000 in India, and there are other designs and colours available in this category for both men and women. Charging the watch is quite simple, as it requires a simple cable that connects to your computer and can be paired with the Android and iOS devices with an app.
From now on track your time smartly; even better, track it with Fossil’s Marshal Q!