A few days back, I came across this really interesting term “shoepidity” (fusion of shoe + stupid) that describes exactly how most women and some men feel when they spot a good pair of shoes! This Fall/ Winter, we are going head over heels on some really haute shoe trends that are too good to be ignored.
If you are a woman with fine taste in shoes, these are our top trend recommendations from Carlton London’s latest Winter 2016-17 line that will definitely excite you. So invest in these trendy footwears and get your “shoefie” game on point!
1. Peep Toe Boots: This season, Block heel boot with peep-toe are a rage among women. Also famous as open-toe booties, these boots are a quite chic and comfortable for cold weather when you really want to put your best foot forward in the style department.
2. Glitter Heels: It’s party season and if you want to invest in some really cool shoes, glitter is the way to go. The cute and shiny heels with glitter layer on top are just the right accessory to make you feel like Cinderella in a party!
3. White Sneakers: This unisex shoe trend is the best thing that has happened to fashion as white sneakers are comfy and they match with pants, skirts, shorts, dresses and what not! Everybody who is somebody is wearing these ultra-chic white sneakers with all kinds of outfit combinations.
4. Ballerinas: Flat and feminine, ballerina shoes will never go out of style and this season some bold colours like crimson, blue, green and yellow are doing the rounds in this segment. The ones with logo and gold trimmings are quite popular with office-goers as they blend really well with formal wear.
5. Women Oxford shoes: There’s something about androgyny that appeals to a lot of women, and if you are comfortable pulling off a pair of formal Oxford shoes then you are a certified fashionista according to us. Pair these cool shoes with formal wear and you’ll be a head-turner where ever you go!
(All photo courtesy: Carlton London )